Friday, February 6, 2015

So Should I Change the Name of This Blog?

Back in August, I started posting to this blog again after a little hiatus. I deleted some of my old posts and kept a few up. As I'm getting into the swing of sharing thoughts- mostly about what I like to do in my classroom- I've had to decide if I need to change the title and maybe even the background for the blog.

The tile "Room 213" was the classroom I was using when I started the blog. At the time, I couldn't think of a catchy title, and that one seemed appropriate. Now, that I've moved to a different school, I've wondered if I should change the name and if so- to what?

Also, the background is a picture of one of my previous classrooms. Should I change that to something more recent or does it matter?

These are thoughts that have been bouncing around my head today. So, for all six of my loyal readers, what say you?

Post ideas and thoughts in the comments please!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment